|Status||Released and playable|
Xump is a puzzle game where the aim of the game is to move your blob over all the tiles. The tiles disappear as the blob moves over them so it is necessary to plan the route used to cover the tiles, or else the blob end up being stuck in a corner. If the blob falls off a tile a life is lost.
There are various kinds of blocks to travel across to give variety to the gameplay and a password system to keep track of progress (but no saves). There is no high score table or sound and TV-Out is not supported.
Copy the file xump.gpe to anywhere on your SD card.
- Joystick - Left, right, up, down
- B - Pause
- START - Pause
There are five types of block, each of which behave differently;
- A grey block allows you to step on it with-out disappearing when you stand on it. Your start point is always a grey block, the last block you step on must be a grey block as well.
Grey Arrow Blocks
- Arrow blocks forward you AUTOMATICALLY in the given direction without warning, with exception to the two way arrow blocks which have either a vertical or horizontal black line. You may only walk over two way arrow blocks in the direction of the arrows. Arrow blocks do not disappear when you step on them
- Warp blocks always come in a double pack. If you jump in, you come out at the other warp block. Warp blocks are grey and have a hole in them, they do not disappear when you step on them.
- Blue blocks have to be destroyed by stepping on them. Be warned that blue blocks disappear after a short while of standing on them, or when you leave the block.
- Darkblue blocks turn into blue blocks, be careful: Darkblue blocks are sometimes an essential part of the puzzle elements.