Download at SF
- TCP/IP (allows client/server connection on different hosts)
- UDS (Unix Domain Sockets)
- pipe() based socket api implementation. useful for embedded devices. (there is no dependency for TCP/IP stack, if clients and server linked in single app.)
- Memory based pipe(), read(), send(), poll() implementation. Xynth is able to work even if there is no file descriptor on system.
- mutex and condition variables implementation using semaphores.
- DMA (Direct Memory Access). allows clients to draw directly on graphics buffer.
- Buffer streaming (allows client/server connection on different hosts)
- Ported Applications:
- Ported Libraries: