We Have Balls
|We Have Balls|
|Status||Released and Playable|
We Have Balls is a game where it is necessary to move balls from one place to another.
This game took part in the Dutch game development contest at GP2x.info, where the goal was to make a game with the theme of balls.
- Download the file and extract the contents to your SD card. Most games can be installed anywhere, but some games need their own directory and some have to be installed to the root of the SD card - check this first.
- Install the SDL libraries for GP2X if necessary - see the instructions if needed.
- Launch the game with the included gpe file.
- Many games may require you to maintain the file structure within the archive - if the game seems to quit back to the menu as soon as you open it this is a common cause.
- B : Nudge, pushes a ball (hold&move)
- X : Connects 2 balls (hold&move)
- Y : Switch connection type.
- A : Disconnects all connections from ball.
- Start : Open menu
- Select : Show level description.
- L and R : Faster cursor movement.
- You can modify graphics and the sounds by modifying the files present in the directories "gfx" and "sfx".