|Original Developer||Site of the original game by Ignacio Pérez Gil|
|Status||Released and playable|
Humphrey is a remake of the Spanish classic game from Zigurat
In 1988, Zigurat released a game that ended up being one of the best Spanish games of all times (although pretty unknown out of Spain): Humphrey. It's cute graphics and addictiveness overcomes it's grat difficulty (wich I've tried to take down on this remake), made this game one of the most remembered by all the Spanish 8 bit games fans.
The objective is to paint all the floor tiles while you keep away from enemies, pacman-like.
- Download the file and extract the contents to your SD card. Most games can be installed anywhere, but some games need their own directory and some have to be installed to the root of the SD card - check this first.
- Install the SDL libraries for GP2X if necessary - see the instructions if needed.
- Launch the game with the included gpe file.
- Many games may require you to maintain the file structure within the archive - if the game seems to quit back to the menu as soon as you open it this is a common cause.
- Joystick - Move the player.
- A, B or Y - Jump.
- X - Quit.