|Original Developer||Zx-81 (PSPGO)|
|Status||Released and playable|
GnuGO2X is a graphical front end for Gnu Go (included in archive)
- Download the file and extract the contents to your SD card. Most games can be installed anywhere, but some games need their own directory and some have to be installed to the root of the SD card - check this first.
- Install the SDL libraries for GP2X if necessary - see the instructions if needed.
- Launch the game with the included gpe file.
- Many games may require you to maintain the file structure within the archive - if the game seems to quit back to the menu as soon as you open it this is a common cause.
- Game against GP2X or against another human player.
- Board size selection
- Level selection
- Handicap, komi
- Unlimited undo, and complete game replay
- Help file with keys and go rules.
- CPU frequency management
- Save/Load games (SGF files)
- Joy : Move over the board.
- L : First move
- R : Last move
- : Undo/Back move
- : Next move
- SELECT : menu