|Webpage||Park & Oh|
|Status||Released and playable|
Freecell is a clone of the popular card game by PotA. It is an early release and still has problems.
- Download the file and extract the contents to your SD card. Most games can be installed anywhere, but some games need their own directory and some have to be installed to the root of the SD card - check this first.
- Install the SDL libraries for GP2X if necessary - see the instructions if needed.
- Launch the game with the included gpe file.
- Many games may require you to maintain the file structure within the archive - if the game seems to quit back to the menu as soon as you open it this is a common cause.
- Select a card.
- Cancel the selection.
- See behind the card.
- This to move on the left temporary section.
- This to move on the right temporary section.
- New game.