The F-200 is a revised version of the GP2X in white color and touchscreen as a new feature.
New on this GP2x:
- New white default color.
- Buttons pad.
- Sound boost.
- New fimware 4.0 using tactile function.
There is a massive thread announcing the f200 with many questions answered.
List of known issues, incompatibilities with F-100
- Sound is (too) loud in lot of emulators and homebrew.
- gp2xmess doesn't work. More info: 
- F-200 doesn't have a stick click and there is no workaround implemented in Firmware 4.0 (Nethack seems to suffer from this problem). More info: 
- NAND (internal memory) is no longer accessible through USB. More info: 
- F-100 'start' button has been renamed and is called 'home' button in F-200
- F200 doesn't have a telnet/samba connections via USB, makes it for developers harder to test their software. No easy fix yet. More info: 
The d-pad of the F-200 has been discussed in the forums. Most posters think the F-200 pad is a lot better than the stick of the F-100, but there are concerns when it comes to playing certain games. Especially making special rotating moves in fighting games, seems to be a problem. An easy mod has been promoted in this thread
If new incompatibilities appear please add them here or in this thread