EDGELIB is a commercial mobile game engine written from scratch in C++ originally created for PDA's and mobile phones. As of version 2.50 a GP2X version is also available.
Although EDGELIB is a commercial product, an unlimited evaluation version for non-commercial use can be downloaded for free.
- True multi-platform development
- High-performance 2D graphics
- 3D graphics engine
- Advanced input class
- File manipulation
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Smartphone - up to Windows Mobile 6
- Symbian Series 60 (Nokia E60) – up to Symbian 9.1/S60 3rd edition
- Symbian Series 80 (Nokia Communicator)
- Symbian Series 90 (Nokia 7710)
- Symbian UIQ (Sony Ericsson P900) - up to Symbian 9.1/UIQ 3.0
- Gamepark Holdings GP2X game console running Embedded Linux
- Gizmondo handheld console
- Windows desktop (for testing purposes)