|Original Developer||Original Sourceforge Project|
|Version||GBAX Coding Comp '06|
|Status||Released and Playable|
Blockrage2x is an SDL port of Blockrage, a clone of columns. As she didn't have enough time she couldn't add music but she's changed original graphics (obviously she has changed controls also). (Controls are not working well)
- Download the file and extract the contents to your SD card. Most games can be installed anywhere, but some games need their own directory and some have to be installed to the root of the SD card - check this first.
- Install the SDL libraries for GP2X if necessary - see the instructions if needed.
- Launch the game with the included gpe file.
- Many games may require you to maintain the file structure within the archive - if the game seems to quit back to the menu as soon as you open it this is a common cause.
- Joystick L,R: move the blocks left and right
- Joystick U,D: cycle the shapes in the falling block
- A: speed up the falling block
- SELECT: menu
- START: pause
Go to the menu and turn the "background" on -- it's cool!