Alizarin Tetris is a clone of Tetris with some additions (Multiplayer via the TCP/IP, skinnable forms, colors and sounds). The source code is available at the archive.
- Download the file and extract the contents to your SD card. Most games can be installed anywhere, but some games need their own directory and some have to be installed to the root of the SD card - check this first.
- Install the SDL libraries for GP2X if necessary - see the instructions if needed.
- Launch the game with the included gpe file.
- Many games may require you to maintain the file structure within the archive - if the game seems to quit back to the menu as soon as you open it this is a common cause.
- Select option.
- Move the block
- Turn the block
- Does not seem to function on firmware 2.0.
- To gain space on SD card one can omit the "sound" directory.
- You can play in network between GP2x and a PC but it needs a bit of setting up.