providing an environment for OpenGL (not supported on the GP2X (for now))
- hahaha. very funny. ;)
I was thinking of editing this topic to include links to the GP2X SDL ports that are in Open2x's CVS (SDL 1.2.9, Mixer, Image etc. etc.). Does anybody have any issues with that?
--DJWillis 15:02, 16 November 2005 (GMT)
- It'd be great. Additionally you should put a link to the community sdk/sdl port in the faq and software list and maybe the SDK page (and wherever you feel it belongs) - people started wondering where it is :)
- no_skill 19:19 the same day
- I concur. Go right ahead, just make another heading.
- Iignotus 19:52, 16 November 2005 (GMT)
- The problem is I don't know where to find the open sdk and community driven sdl...