Rise of the Triad
|Rise of the Triad|
|Original Developer||3D Realms/Apogee|
|Status||Playable, but no sound|
RoTT is an interpreter to play Rise Of The Triad PC game, both full game and shareware. The GP2x version was ported by Israel Lopez Fernandez (Puck2099). Due to sound problems, the game is by default muted.
Source code available at GP32WIP.
This first version has some sound problems so by default it is muted. I hope to fix it in next version, but if you want to try the sound, you can do it using volume control buttons.
- Download the interpreter from the archive and extract the files to anywhere you like in the SD card.
- Files included in the Rise of The Triad PC game must be copied to the rott folder likewise the content from the shareware version must go into the rottshare folder.
- You can play either version by launching the .gpe file. In order to play the game using the TV-Out function without any problems, use the script "rott_tvout.gpe".
- Turn Left
- Turn Right
- Move Forward
- Move Backward
- Move Faster
- Look / Fly Up
- Look / Fly Down
- Strafe Left
- Strafe Right
- Aim Up
- Aim Down
- Open Doors
- Use Weapon / Menu Confirmation
- Weapons Scrolling
- Menu Confirmation / Toggle Weapons
- Main Menu / Menu Cancel
- Increase/Decrease Volume
- Restore Game
- Save Game
The game runs by default at 133 MHz, you can change the value between 100 and 300 by editing the script.
- First version available.