Do you want me to add a compatability list to the Virtual Jaguar article? --Yono 16:11, 16 June 2006 (PDT)
- Sure, if you don't mind.
- Done. I added an example from the gngeo article so that you know the format, but i would like it if you could add a game ASAP so that it can be removed. --Yono 16:48, 16 June 2006 (PDT)
Excellent work, i've added a couple and removed the placemark lines. Cheers ....
First of all, thanks for porting it! I'm loading it on my SD as we speak. I noticed that the non-data files from your site were in the 30+ MB range. I suggest that you upload them to the archive so as to not have too much bandwith trouble from hosting the file. I'm off to try it out now. Thanks again. --Yono 11:43, 29 July 2006 (PDT)
- Played through it. Great job, I think you did a great job with it for a first version! I came up with a list of things that I think could be improved or fixed in the next version:
- Ingame menu - I have no idea how to use it, so I just pressed buttons until the game started. :) Maybe info in the readme on this?
- You can't read the computer screens, as I'm sure you are aware. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?
- Activate should be moved from L+R, as a bullet is shot almost every time I used it, which is a waste of ammo
Overall, very impressive. Keep it up! --Yono 12:10, 29 July 2006 (PDT)
I didn't upload it because it was a pre-release, but after seeing how much bandwidth has been used I think i'll change my mind.
The main menu doesn't work (as you know) just hit start to start a new game.
The whole text is garbled, i'm going to end up rewriting a lot of the code to handle the screen resizing.
I've moved activate to VOL_UP+VOL_DOWN, although this has the side effect of changing weapons occasionally.
Thanks for your feedback, this is exactly why I released this version.