I started hosting my IRC logs for the #gp2x channels on EFNet on my site: http://rankandfile.homelinux.net/gp2x/logs
If anyone is looking to access them, I think it might warrant mentioning it on this page, but I'm not sure where to put it.
I removed a bunch of dead links, and some that were just personal blogs with nothing about the GP2X. A small community page with working links is better than a large page of links that don't link to anything useful.
At least thats what I think.
Kev 11:26, 5 January 2008 (PST)
Hi at all. I wrote some pages some times ago (some, some ago!). I have to say that this wiki must be improved
- First of all, why don't we change all the wiki's structure. By now it is uncomfortable to use [[LanguageCode:ProgramName]] as link. Why don't we create one wiki per language (FR, ES, DE, IT, JA, KO, TR, ZH) as http://langcode.gp2xwiki.org?
- In this way, pages are linked by interlinks ([[en:Pagename]], [[eo:Pagename]], [[it:Pagename]], ...)
- Why don't we upgrade MediaWiki's software? It has been just released the 1.15.0 version!
- Why don't we add some extensions as parser functions, CharInsert (in order to create a MediaWiki:Edittools) and CategoryTree?
- Adding parser function we could create more specific categories for gamegenres (adventure games, logic games, ...) insted of using a normal category:games!
- Why don't we create a MediaWiki:Common.css and MediaWiki:Common.js?
- Why don't we create categories for images? I can't find automatically the link of a button image :|