|Developer(s)||^MiSaTo^ & Puck2099|
|Webpage||^MiSaTo^'s Site & Puck2099's Site|
WS2X is a Wonderswan (mono, color and swancrystal) emulator for GP2X. It's made by ^MiSaTo^ (interface) and Puck2099 (core).
- Unrar the archive in the root of your SD (/mnt/sd/ws2x).
- Place the roms in "/mnt/sd/ws2x/roms". The roms extensions may have .ws, .wsc or .zip. Due this is a beta, there's a rom limitation, only to 13 roms. If you put more than 13 roms in the rom folder, they won't be shown. It will be fixed in next releases.
- Exec "gui.gpe" to launch the emulator. Also, ws2x uses autoframeskip, that means all games are working at full speed but with variable frameskip between 1 and 4.
- B : select rom and options.
- L : exit to gp2x's menu.
- Joy right : change options.
- A, B, & START : Wonderswan respective buttons.
- Joystick : joystick.
- Vol +/- : Increases/Decreases the volume.
- L+R : exits the emu.
- Sometimes there's a "distortion" on the right of the screen, but gameplay is not affected.
- Vertical mode controls doesn't work properly.
- Background in mono games is sometimes "strange".
- Sometimes it crashes when you exit the emu.
- Sometimes there are changed colors in sprites.