Error creating thumbnail:
|Download||Version for GP2x|
|Original Developer||iD Software|
|Ported By||Hooka & Flavor|
|Webpage||Flavor's GP2X Wolf3D page|
|Status||Released and Playable|
Wolfenstein 3D is one of the original first person shooters, created by iD Software and released on May 5, 1992. The player controls B.J. Blazkowicz as he attempts to escape Castle Wolfenstein, a mighty stronghold filled with Nazis armed to the teeth. More information can be found on Wikipedia. Hooka carried out a quick port of the game, starting from the linux version at icculus.org and some parts of the GP32 version by Flav0r.
It functions with sound and the ability to load/save games. To do: to accelerate and permit better a nomination for the safe one and also of other tricks.
- Copy the contents of the file, that includes all sub directories, in the root of your SD card
- Copy the data files of the game's original in their respective directories (for example wolf3d shareware in /wolf3d/wolf3dsw/).
- If you are using the v0.5 RAR package, you just put each GPE file in its respective data file direcory and launch it directly.Forget about the scripts for now. (2-13-06)
- Launch the script associated to the game you want to play (example: to play the shareware version it is necessary to launch wolf3dsw.gpe) You can find the shareware version (Demonstration) of Wolf3D here.
- The SOD demo version is available here
Controls are practically identical to the gp32 version.
The controls by default are:
- Open (Doors).
- Menu Confirmations.
- Left Strafe.
- Right Strafe.
- Change Weapon
- Joystick Click
- To enter, normally used to safeguard.
As of 0.6, Wolf3D that can run all the different versions from one executable