For those that do not know, Waternet is a puzzle game where you need to connect pipes to each other so that water flows through it. You can do this depending on the game mode in 3 ways : by sliding rows and columns, rotating invidual pipes or by doing both at the same time. Waternet has 3 difficulties each difficulty has 2 grid sizes and 20 static levels which makes a total of 180 static levels. Besides static levels there's also a random mode for each difficulty where levels will be generated on the fly for you to play.
What's new Since the previous Version
- Added skin support. You can skin everything or just certain parts of the game that's up to u. Use L to change skins.
- No More floodfill just graphics for connected and not connected tiles Results in a big speed increase as well
- Changed to cursor to a graphic
- Cursor Starts on the start position in the level
- Cursor wraps around the edges
- Fading speed has been doubled
- Changed ingame font to verdana. Looks a bit better now, it's as good as it gets.
- bidirectional turns (clockwise & counterclokwise)
- fixed a bug that would allaw an uncompleted level be seen as completed in certain occasions