|Status||Released and playable|
Note: Sudoku is another Sudoku game for the gp2x.
Sudoku2x is a puzzle game of Japanese origin. An explanation on how to play Sudoku is available in Wikipedia. The grid generation uses 'Mogens Kjaer'.
- First version. No error detection.
- Addition of a timer, error detection, save, first menu, pause.
- Addition of a menu, savestates, graphics by alien8, Choice of level difficulty.
- Addition of themes, Activation/Deactivation of the correction.
- Download from the archive and place the contents on your SD card.
- Launch Sudoku2x.gpe to start the game.
- Joystick L or R
- Choose a number in the list at the bottom.
- A or X
- Select a number.
- B or Y
- Apply the number.
To create your own themes, it is enough to create a new directory, modify the default images and then place them into the new directory. The skin layout should be obvious from the images.