ST-Sound GP2X is a YM/SC68/SNDH music player for the GP2X. It uses the STSound engine from Arnaud Carre (http://leonard.oxg.free.fr) for playing YM files and SC68 for SC68 and SNDH files. The GUI is based on Aylet.gp2x by ParkyDR.
- Version 0.3b2
- Fixed playlist update when track and tune changes.
- Version 0.3b1
- Added playlist support (toggle with R-key).
- Increased playback volume of ym files (customizable through command line).
- Added command line options for buffer size, ym volume, and frame delay.
- SNDH files dosen't freeze at end.
- Fixed some buffering problems (much improved playback)