|Original Developer||3D Realms and JonoF's Shadow Warrior Port|
Shadow Warrior is a first person shooter that was created by 3D Realms in 1997 for PC. The game is really in an early version and thus it contains some bugs and the sound does not function but that this allows users to get the gist of the game.
- Download the file and extract the files anywhere on your chart SD.
- With the file SW.GRP place the data files of the original game or the demo.
- Launch the game starting at the game menu by selecting the file "Shadow Warrior.gpe".
Source code available
You can download the source code from the archive.
- In the menu:
- Navigate the menu.
- Select an option.
- Cancel an option or retrogress in the menu.
If you do not like the configuration of the buttons you can modify it go in the menu "keyboard settings" and appuiez on the button B on control which you souahtez to change and press on the button wanted for this action. When you press on a button it displays a key of one keyboard in the place, this is normal because the buttons of GP2x are assigned like a keyboard.
Here is the controls list:
- Escape (When one is in the game, start opens the menu and button X makes it possible to close the menu).
- Joystick Click
- Volume +
- Volume -
- Arrow keys.