|Status||Released and playable|
Phamicom-GP2X is an emulator for the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) AKA Famicom. Last update: 17/01/2006
- Copy phamicom and phamicom.gpe files in any folder of your SD card.
- Copy the ROM in the same folder with the name rom.nes.
- Execute phamicom from menu.
- Button A
- Button B
- Save state
- Load state
Changes for v.0.3
- Implemented savestates
- Switched to PAL mode by default
- Deleted some unused code
Changes for v.0.2
- Using rlyeh’s minilib instead of SDL
- Improved speed. Now all games I tested are playable
Changes for v.0.1
- Initial version
- Finish implementing sound. It's already implemented but disabled,
because it doesn't sound ok and makes everything too slow. Have to see what's the problem
- Implement a ROM selector
- Implement more mappers cause there are games which don't work
- Make buttons configurable