|Original Developer||Project Site|
|Status||Released and playable|
Liquid War is a unique multiplayer wargame. Its rules are truely original and have been invented by Thomas Colcombet. You control an army of liquid and have to try and eat your opponents. Source code is available here.
- Copy the contents of the archive to anywhere on the SD card.
|Joystick||Select/Change option (to change sliders tap joystick left/right)|
- The menu selection is a bit dodgy (but the game controls are fine)
- Volume can only be changed from the options menu
- Internet play works if you have your network/PC/GP2X set up correctly
- You can connect to a liquidwar-server on a PC but the IP address isn't configurable from the menus at the moment so you have to manually edit the server address in the lwdata/.liquidwarrc file
- liquidwar-server is included in lwdata, so multiplayer networking is possible on the GP2X
- Version 0.1
- Initial release