The GP2X can view images that are stored on your Secure Digital Card, NAND Memory or External Storage. The following image formats are supported
- JPEG - .jpg extension
- Bitmap - .bmp extension
- Graphics Interchange - .gif extension
- Portable Network Graphics - .png extension
How to use
- From the Main Menu, choose the Photo option and press B to select. You will be presented with the Photo Viewer screen.
- Choose the SD Memory Card option and press B to select it.
- Highlight the image you wish to view and press B to select. After a second or two, depending on the size of the file, your image will be displayed.
- Pressing the Y button will display an Options Bar.
- Pressing the L or R shoulder buttons on your GP2X will automatically load and display the previous or following image on your Secure Digital Card.
- To return to the list of images press X the button, and to return to the Main Menu press the Start button.
- Z IN - Zooms in on the chosen photo.
- Original - Restores the chosen photo to the original size.
- Z OUT - Zooms out on the chosen photo.
- R LEFT - Rotates the chosen photo 90 degrees to the left.
- R RIGHT - Rotates the chosen photo 90 degrees to the right.
- C LEFT - Comic book function.
- C RIGHT - Comic book function.
- FIT - Fits the chosen photo to the screen size.