|Developer(s)||Glyph & Cog, LLC., ParkyDR (port)|
GP2Xpdf is a port of the PDF reader, Xpdf adapted for the GP2X.
- Download from GP2X11 and place the contents on your SD card.
- Launch the .gpu file to start the application
Note: If you are upgrading from version 0.3 or above and intend to delete the old version, you may want to save the bookmarks file (gp2xpdfdata/bookmarks).
You can download the source code here.
- A - Scroll left to right then back at the end of the line
- B - Select icons (equivalent to left mouse button)
- X - Menu (equivalent to Right mouse button)
- Y - Hold down and move joystick to pan (equivalent to middle mouse button)
- L/R - Scroll up/down page
- Volume +/- - Zoom in/out
- Select - Hide/show tool bar
- Start - Open/close bookmarks dialog
In the open dialog
B - Single click select, Double click change directory/choose file
In the bookmark dialog
B - Single click select a bookmark for load or save, Double click load bookmark
There are buttons (icons) to move forward and back and a button to change the zoom. On the left edge, near just above the buttons is a small toggle that can be dragged to review the document outline.