|Original Developer||Home page of the original DOS game|
|Webpage||Home page of the GP2x game|
|Status||Released and playable|
Dstroy is an clone of Bomberman but with "more speed and more fun".
About the Game
Dstroy is a clone of an old Dos bomberman-like game. The game is written in french, but is simple and should be easily understandable for non-french speakers. In the game, you place bombs in a maze to uncover powerups of various kinds. Avoid the blasts from the bombs and the wandering enemies.
The game also includes a "rotate" mode where you can use the ABXY buttons for control instead of the joystick. There is a multiplayer option although it is not implemented for the gp2x.
- Download the archive and extract it where you want in your SD. The "src" directory is not used by the gp2x and can be safely deleted to save space.
- Launch the game using "dstroy.gpe" ( or "dstroysound.gpe" for the game with sound). To play the game then you have to choose "aventure" and next "jouer" in the menu.
- Move the character.
- Bypass the screen, use full to pass the introduction screen.
- drop a bomb
- The game images can be modified by editing the image files in the "res" directory.
- The source code is in the archive in the "src" directory.