CapriceGP2x is a port of Caprice32 4.1.0 (an Amstrad CPC emulator) for GP2x. It was adapted and ported by KaosOverride.
- It works fine and is playable in a GP2x 200Mhz WITH NO SOUND
- Loads through Snapshot files (.SNA) in command line argument
- The CFG file which is supplied holds the necesary parameters for the best configuration for the emu ( No sound , 320x240x16bpp, half size screen...)
- Includes a menu.
- CPC joystick "axis"
- Fire 1
- Fire 2
- Left & Right
- "1" y "2" keys
- Reset CPC
To make a working snapshot, use your favorite PC/MAC emu, load a game or program, and when you are in the main menu (and my key mapping allows you to start a game from the menu) you can save the snapshot and the game will be ready for CapriceGP2x
- You can launch the emulator with "selector 0.5" by Kouch, using ./SNAP/ ans the snapshoot container, and .SNA as the "ROMs" extension.
- To activate SOUND: modify the CAP32.CFG file with plain text editor
- With 266Mhz sound makes some unsyncs and gaps, but emulator goes at a nice speed
- Diagonal stick works very poorly! Maybe a future release will fix this....