|Original Developer||Rodrigo Monteiro|
|Status||Released and playable|
BunkerMaster2X is a port of Bunkermaster.
The objective is to advance as much as possible into enemy territory, and to try to survive. Move to the right, shoot down enemies, and don't charge alone! Wait for your army to back you up. Use the different weapons to defeat your foes, and capture their flagpoles until you can't anymore.
The source code is avaible here.
- Download from the archive and place the contents on your SD card.
- Launch the .gpe file to start the game.
- A: Validate/Enter.
- START or B: Quit the menu.
- Joystick: Move/Aim.
- A: Fire.
- B: Enter/Leave/Capture Buildings.
- Select: Change Weapon.
- Start: Show/hide Menu.
- Vol+/-: Volume.
- Version 0.2
- Work around Allegro black screen problem
- Version 0.1
- Initial release