|Developer||Safareig Creatiu (gfx), Àlex Almarza (sound and music) and Jordi Fita (code)|
|Status||Released and Playable|
|Controls in menu|
|Validate the name.|
Amoebax is an reflexion game like Puyo-Puyo.
The source code is avaible here.
- Download and extract the archive on your SD.
- Launch the game using "amoebax.gpe" file.
Historique des versions
- v0.2.0 Finale - 10/08/2007:
- Added demo mode.
- Fade effect between screens.
- The game does not start right away. It shows a "Ready?" followed by a "Go!!" for a short period of time.
- The normal mode can be played either as Kim or as Tom.
- The main amoeba of the falling pair (the amoeba that does not rotate) is now visibly different by a glowing silhouette.
- Smooth rotating animations for the falling pair of amoebas and animation for the queued amoebas.
- Smooth movement for the pairs waiting on the left/right side of the grid.
- The game now is over when the 3rd column is filled, not when the other columns are filled.
- The groups near the top of the grid makes chains now before checking if the game is over.
- Fixed the way the score and opponent's ghost amoebas are computed to give more importance to the steps rather the number of removed amoebas.
- Implemented the Options menu.
- The keyboard controls are configurable.
- When there is a fatal error the game now shows a platform-specific message/alert box instead of dying silently. On GNU/Linux and GP2X it justs shows the error at the console.
- Added joystick support. Both players can use a joystick to play.
- Added new levels (5) in the Training Mode.
- Balanced the opponents' difficulty.
- Added new musics, one for each opponent plus the previous for the training and menu.
- Added sound effects for winning and losing a game.
- v0.1.2 - 20/05/2007:
- Added the tournament mode.
- Added the two human players mode for GP2X.
- Fixed the problem of red and orange amoebas being too similar.
- Fixed the problem while playing with the last opponent.
- Fixed the problem with amoebas not properly jon together.
- Highscores are now also stored for normal and tournament modes.
- v0.1.1 - 11/03/2007:
- Added nornal mode with size A.I. players.
- Substituted placeholder graphics with sweet new graphics.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- v0.1.0 - 10/12/2006:
- Initial release.