|Ported By||Dunny & optimised by Jycet|
|Status||Released and Playable|
Controls in game
- Move the character.
- or or combine with movements for special moves.
- End game.
- + Quit to GP2X Menu.
2xRick is a port of the game Rick Dangerous released by the company Core Design in 1989. It is a platform/adventure game.
The source code is provided with the game file (src directory).
You have to edit the "xrick.ini" file to change the options.
- Gp2x CPU speed from 66MHz to 200MHz. A value higher than 200 is not taking into account.
- Three gp2x memory speed.
- change the gamma.
- Optimised - 03/08/2007:
- recompilation with open2x prebuilt lib (the best lib package)
- reduce CPU speed from 200MHz to 66Mhz (edit xrick.ini to change it)
- apply RAM tweak (edit xrick.ini to change it)
- apply gamma correction (edit xrick.ini to change it)
- change icon by rokdcasbah one.