|Status||Released and Playable|
WWII is a vertical shoot'em up in the style of 1942. You control an airplane and can change the height.
The game has been developped using Fenix.
- Download the file and extract the contents to your SD card. Most games can be installed anywhere, but some games need their own directory and some have to be installed to the root of the SD card - check this first.
- Install the SDL libraries for GP2X if necessary - see the instructions if needed.
- Launch the game with the included gpe file.
- Many games may require you to maintain the file structure within the archive - if the game seems to quit back to the menu as soon as you open it this is a common cause.
- Joystick Left/Right - to turn the plane left/right.
- Joystick Up/Down - to accelerate/deaccelerate.
- A/Y - to shoot
- B/X - To release a bomb
- R/L - To decrease the altitude/increase altitude.
- Select (In the game) - See information on the mission.
- Start - To cancel to partie/Choisir it an option in the menu
- Joystick Click - To choose an option in the menu.